POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 3D World Mag : Re: 3D World Mag - another link Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D World Mag - another link
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 22 Dec 2003 06:33:33
Message: <3fe6d68d$1@news.povray.org>

news:3fe62241@news.povray.org...

> I've got hold of my copy. I've put some scanned pages up at
> http://www.tomandlu.co.uk/3dw47/.

Thanks Tom. Funny thing is that the cover project they showed me had "Maya"
written in bold letters across the cover but it's gone now (in fact it was
probably only an old cover with the cows pasted on).
Still, that's an unusually big number of POV-Ray references in a 3D mag. It
looks like Future Publishing is trying to atone for past sins ;)

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com